Re: (Kinda OT) Keyboards (Sometimes Studio sometimes live)

Duncan, et al, you've given me alot more to think about.  I went to the
musiace store last nigt and tried teh X50, the Juno-D and a Yamaha mm6 and
when all was said and done I preferred the sounds in that order.  The
Yamaha was easier on tweaking sounds but all were tweakable.  At first I
was intimidate by the x5o but I found myself navigating around the
controls quite easily (and better than the salesperson) pretty quickly to
my surprise.

You've all given me tons more to think about. Took a look just now at the
EMU and JP8000-interesting...

Thanks!

Plish