RE: My 28 month old's first shot at looping...

Kris this is brilliant! ive also made a Cd with bits
of my kids singing and looping and rapping in german
and spanish i love seeing them go nuts!
my brother made this video of them as well although
not looping on one of those nights where they just
wouldn´t go to sleep my daughter can bearly carry my
les paul(my son is the singer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VmFKPcRUBE

--- Qua Veda <qua@oregon.com> wrote:

> The true Kid Beyond !!
>
> -Qua

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all
the tools to get online.