youtube contacts problem

hey gang,
in trying to forward some of the videos you have
posted here and all of the sudden i cannot see my
contacts under my friends list from the drop down menu
when i go to share video,i can see all my contacts
when i login into my account and they show as being in
the friends list but i cannot see them under the drop
down menu,i tried adding the contacts to a new list
but when i choose the list they dont show,anybody know
whats happening? this is very strange!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?