Hassell played in Oslo tonight

Hi !

Tonight I heard Jon Hassell live for the first time -
Its just about one hour ago :)

Hassell played with Jon Balke at Cosmopolite in Oslo
(Norway).

It was great ! On the look of the faces of the
norwegian musicians - they too liked it.

Hassell played with a two unit Eventide and two
expression-pedals.
Maybe for the harmonizer and amount of delay or
reverb.

Apart for the amazing sound - the strange and
beautiful notes - I am also amazed by the coolness in
both his appearence and playing.

best regards of Rune Fagereng - Norway

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com