Re: Stick looping videos

hei! here i go...
i visited guillermo at his house two years ago to see
how wonderful was him playing... it's amazing! ... but again,
as an autodidact, couldn't learn nothing from him and
switched to warr guitar.

hi per, you don't need any stick to learn tapping
take a look at the real master of tapping: "Carlos Vamos".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwm-vxGgFf4

now you can forget Guillermo.

TPO crew.

2007/9/27, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>:
On 27 sep 2007, at 17.38, Veda, Qua wrote:
> Check out this live looping video of Guillermo Cides (Spain) on
> Stick.   Rich and complex and fun with a real groove.
>
> http://www.stickcenter.com/Cides/Video/

Yes, the second piece, "Foc de Gaitas", was good IMHO. Stick is such
a multi faceted instrument! Great for looping. When I can afford it I
will get one and learn to play it. I'd like to play stick in a
manners not far from african drumming.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)