Re: OT RE: FC300 and VG-99

Mech,

I would really like to hear about your VG99 experiences as well.
I have been planning on getting one and would love to know your expert opinion.

I am only interested in the synthesis side of things- I don't need to be able to model other guitar tones (and who really needs to be able to simulate a pickup 1/2 way up the neck?)

Regards,

Jim Richmond