OT RE: FC300 and VG-99

Mech,

Please keep us posted on your VG-99 impressions.

As far as I know they haven't been available in the US so far (nowhere
near me at least).

I've been waiting to check one out at the local GC.

All of my guitars (except my Dobro) are equipped with a Roland GK hex
pickups.

I am really excited about the processing possibilities of the 99.

Can't wait to hear more about it.

Best regards,

Ted