Please remove my friends email Joe joe@joetho

He received multiple spam and wishes it not to be displayed?  I do not
know how else to control
the massive amounts of email from loopers delight.  Do not get me wrong I
really enjoy chatting
and networking with everybody but I am also afraid I will somehow
accidentally forward or email
you with off topic stuff again?  My internet/computer experience is very
limited.  Thanks for your
understanding and patience, Daniel T. Albertini. (Albertini Guitar Works)
P.S.  I have a new very raw video that my drummer/good friend posted on me
looping with him and
the children at www.myspace.com/albertiniprojects or
www.myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks or
www.myspace/eagledawn