RE: fc300

Maybe a Goridus group buy ... ?

-----Original Message-----
From: nick@12testing.net [mailto:nick@12testing.net]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 1:37 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: fc300

Just been flicking through the manual for roland's new pedal, doesn't
seem very impressive. The midi channel seems to be set globally and
the unit is nearly as wide as the FCB1010, being shorter by the width
of the end exp pedal. In addition, changing from preset 5 to 6
involves 2 presses, since the two banks of 5 share the same pedals.
Hmmm.

There are inputs for 3 more exp pedals - I wish they had offered the
pedals as optional upgrades - firstly some people don't use/need them
and secondly it's useful to position the pedals on the other end of
the board, or even away from it (eg for a wah pedal at the front of
the stage).

http://lib.roland.co.jp/manual/en/dl_07-18562/FC-300_e1.pdf

What we need is massive sales of the gordius units, allowing
production of an "impoverished musician" version ;)