Re: RME Fireface 400 and Guitar Hi-Z inputs

I'm sure you are correct, Doug. The Boogex kicks butt and I will continue using it even with the FW400. I just can't believe that VST is free. I started recording potential tracks for another CD yesterday evening, pure electric jazz guitar looping, no effects but a bit of reverb. I was directly into my laptop's sound card, into max, Boogex, into my max/looper, and out. I'm still amazed at how that VST sounds so close to all the tube and SS jazz combo amps I've used in the past. I should be completely blown away with Boogex and FW400.

Kris