Re: problem w/live looping using mic

No working link Per ... Was it costly to personalize them? Can we reach the manufacturers here in the net? ... Thank you!.

Raül.

2007/9/22, Per Boysen < perboysen@gmail.com>:
I've been using ear protection plugs that were modeled in silicon
after my ears. They have a straight frequency curve and can be used
with different filters. I use the -15dB filters. Drummers are
recommended to arm them with -20dB. Here's a similar product:
http://www.audiorelief.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?
products_id=133&osCsid=631b4c311456a3204af39eca60a54f63

I know this thread was originally about feedback on stage, but since
it changed into "earplugs" I thought I would post since I really like
the personalized ones I have. BTW, you can use them inside all
covering headphones and crank them way up without going deaf. Handy
for some band situations ;-)

per

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo