Re: Y2K7 WEBSITE

Hi Rick (and actually, everbody as well),

> The great news is that this will be the biggest festival in years and
>there
> are a ton of new faces who will
> be appearing (and , sadly,  a few regular faces that won't be).

it's great to hear about this stellar lineup you were able to line up for
the looping world at large...I mean, with Arild Andersen and Henry Kaiser,
there are artists of whom I actually bought records (vinyl!) long before I
even heard about live looping or anything in that realm.

It's a pity that just this year's festival won't get streamed via the
internet as was the case with the last few festivals. But then again,
Krispen promised to do recordings and hopefully will make them available
(assuming artist's agreement).

One sentence in your message especially delighted me (and I want other
readers to take note of this as well):
>Thank goodness, due to the keen advice from Per Boysen and my wife about
>how
>to make this years' (and subsequent) festivals much less stressful and
>also

It's the word "subsequent".

Thanks, Rick, for all you are (have been and prolly will be) doing for our
looping thing!

                 Rainer