Re: Laptop Looping Redux,

I don't understand, Rainer. Can you explain in another way? Do you meant
that there
isn't much difference between those three units' converters in terms of
quality?
The TC Electronic was very appealing to me too, but a friend of a friend
did
some
testing on the unit and it exhibited audio cross-over between the
channels.
Apparently,
given the test that this person uses, the FW400 passed with flying colors.

Kris