AW: Laptop Looping Redux,

> Basically user reviews, positive reviews from Max/MSP users,
> and Kaiser...as he uses the MOTU, and is moving to the FW
> 400. Plus, I've heard excellent reviews of the converters.

With all due respect, I will now make a VERY bold statement and claim that
given the fact under which conditions you record and which monitoring
equipment you use for your production chain, there's not that much to
choose
between a MOTU Ultralite, a FF400 or a TC Electronics Konnekt 24D with
regard to converters.

        Rainer