Re: Laptop Looping Redux,

Hey Krispen,

What factor was it that made you choose the Fireface 400 over the MOTU
Ultralite?

Just curious.

I've been saving up for the MOTU (somewhat less money, and if I run into
problems or need advice Kaiser can always help me since that's what he
uses).

Is there a compelling reason I should maybe be thinking about something
else?

Cheers!

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

www.tedkillian.com

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

Also check out the BEMF 1 CDs at:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/experimental/cd.htm

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042
http://www.guitarplayer.com/story.asp?storyCode=18131

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???