Re: FCB1010 / Soft Case Foot Controller by SKB Cases

Per, I do not have this case.  I just happened across it while
looking at ideas for pedal boards on SKB's site.  ........  A journey
that seems endless, even with so many options out there.  The beast
in my equation is the Line 6 Pod xt live.  Takes up a lot of real
estate on the floor.  Combined with an RC50 and just a few others,
and there's no way to accommodate that with even the the Furman
board.  I had someone locally custom build one with a riser to put
the Pod on, and the thing is damn near big enough to bury me in.
What we used to call a "widow maker" back in the day.

And obviously that's not including the FCB 1010 which I've only been
using at home lately with an EDP.

Have we had a display of pedal boards here?  Seem like we have, but
I'm not sure.

John