Re: Scofield looping

Yup, and he has some amazing tone. I was so in love with his tone 4 years
ago that I created a pedal board exactly like what you see below...down to
the model of pedels. It is interesting to see he is using Vox and Mesa
Mark
I's too...I could have sworn that for a while he was using Matchless.  And
of course, Sco is still my favorite modern jazz guitarist. I think the way
he plays inside and out, and integrates jazz, funk, and down home blue is
brilliant.  Many folks ask how he gets that Leslie like tone on his
guitar....well, it's that purple Ibanez chorus...that is teh magic box.
You
crank both nobs up to 10 and turn it on...wonderful. I became addicted to
that sound.

Kris