I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

facebook

I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

Hi Brian,

I've requested to add you as a friend on Facebook. You can use Facebook to see the profiles of the people around you, share photos, and connect with friends.

Thanks,
Daniel

Here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=587824040&k=53CX4VURSZTBWEFDXDZ4&r&v=2
This e-mail contains promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, click here. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301