Re: OT fretless

Jerry.... Jerry.... Jerry.... Jerry.........

On Sep 18, 2007, at 11:04 AM, Dan Ash wrote:

I think the OP posted this jab at JP as a fare-thee-well to the list.  He had just previously posted several frustrated-sounding requests to be removed from LD.

Just before he figured out how to unsubscribe he also took that witless swipe at Joe Zawinul - Good riddance says I.

But seriouly, can we get back to talking about the GEAR?

<duck and cover>

Dan Ash

White Plains, NY