RE: OT fretless

I think the OP posted this jab at JP as a fare-thee-well to the list.
He had just previously posted several frustrated-sounding requests to be
removed from LD.

Just before he figured out how to unsubscribe he also took that witless
swipe at Joe Zawinul - Good riddance says I.

But seriouly, can we get back to talking about the GEAR?

<duck and cover>

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY