[OT] This Saturday - Black Acid Candy Box at The Pour Haus - Louisville, USA

Hi all

My band will be performing at The Pour Haus in Louisville (Ky) this Saturday at 11:00pm. Opening
up for us is a band called Siberia which features two individuals playing some lush loops on guitars.

Black Acid Candy Box (my newest project) features:

Ray Wegimont - Guitars, Loops, occasional spoken Vox

Jamie Smith - Drums, Percussion

Clint Allen - Fretless and Fretted basses, Chapman Stick, Synthesizers, loops, samples, knob
twittlings, etc.

Anyone in the area this weekend please advise and I can send directions.

Thanks !!

Clint