Now OT: Noodling

This stuff left me helpless with laughter, thanks for sharing. Slash and
Clapton may be my favorites (the moaning in the former, and the sax in
the latter) though they're all priceless.

The laconic applause may be the best thing, next to the people who leave
comments believing that it IS the real thing. "Give me 'Lay Down Sally'
or 'Bell Bottom Blues' anyday over this trash..."

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com