Re: Looping Survey - status report

I like the observation in <number 1)> better - I'm not just old and
clinging to the familiar.

I'm clinging to the familiar because the constant reinvention of the
'instrument' seems to be interfering with my musical output.  ALSO, as a
result of years of experience, I would suggest that the PC environment
is for want of a better word, TEMPERAMENTAL.

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY