Re: Way OT bigtime apologies!!!

   Hi All, first off, thanks so very much for all of your
from the Workstation version, even though  they do share the same
processor...

   The Studio version has several more features I.E. more connections and
an effects loop as well as full midi editing capability and double the
memory etc...  So I've been able to get a start with the workstation
manual
but will still need to locate THE MYSTERY MANUAL!  *scary / suspenseful
music plays in the background*  :)

   Anyway, have a wonderful evening!...

Smiles,

CQ  :)

At 06:45 PM 9/15/2007 -0400, you wrote:

>I think that's a different unit.  The thing she's looking for is a
>rackspace thing, the "Studio Vocalist EX".
>
>TH
>
>On 9/15/07, Dan Ash <Daniel.Ash@verizon.net> wrote:
> > >  I'm looking for a manual for a Digitech Studio Vocalist EX and not
> > > only does Digitech not have it on their site, but I just can't seem
> > > locate it anywhere on the web.
>

>--
>9/11/2007 1:37 PM

---
   View my on-line portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

   "The only things I really think are important, are love, and each
other.  -Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~cara-quinn