Old dog, new JamMan (was: Looping Survey - status report)

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
<rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:

> The largest age group (>52%) is 35-50, with the >50
> coming in second with 31%.
> ...The looping community (at least those who
> took the survey) are a very experienced (if somewhat
> aged) group...

Heh, my father-in-law (in his mid 70's) has been a
guitarist for about 60 years. He started looping on a
Digitech JamMan two months ago! I take pride in the
fact that he says I inspired him. :)

-t-

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated
for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.