Re: Most programmable midi foot controller

Hi,
I have had the wonderful news that Gordius is ready to ship their
footcontrollers.
I am waiting for mine next week and potentially it is going to be the
most interesting out there ( features/programmability/silent switches....).
I will let you know.
my best,
Luca
www.unguitar.com