boss loop station

here's a simple, but probably all too common
question...

i am looking to buy a boss loop station... i have a
line 6 dl4, and would like to feed loops into it with
something, preferably a boss loop station. i am
thinking the 20xl or rc-2, really can't afford the 50.
my question? is the 20xl that much better than the
rc-2? i already have one reverse function on my dl4,
so i suppose i can get by without that for the time
being... what do you think? or maybe i should consider
something else? should i wait to see if something new
will be unveiled for the holidays? thanks in advance
for the help!

cw

http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html