Multiple Output Option??

I'm a newbie to this site so please excuse me if I'm asking anything already asked and answered in the past.

I'm looking for either a module or software with appropriate interface that will permit me to loop multi-ins to respective multi-outs and LIVE. For example, electric guitar input signal routed to seperate output for guitar amp. Bass guitar input signal routed to seperate output for bass amp. Etc. I want to do this live and not have to route all output sound to the same amplifier. Is this even possible? Is this wishful thinking?

Any help/advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.