Re: Most programmable midi foot controller

On 14 sep 2007, at 21.34, James Richmond wrote:

> I had a look at the manual- I thought there were only 2
> programmable switches that I could assign midi note numbers to it
> and the rest of the switches selected patch numbers.
> Is it more flexible than this?

Yes, alot! :-)  The manual is difficult to understand, but what it is
basically trying to tell is that there are 1 FUNCTION for sending a
MIDI note number and this function can then be assigned to any of the
ten buttons. You can in essence set up one bank with each button
sending a different MIDI note number. I use such a bank for playing
"organ" with my feet.

Just remember that what the manual calls "a pad" is this "function"
and not the of the physical pads on the pedal board. There are other
"pads" (functions) for sending MIDI Program Change or CC data as well.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)