Re: sweet little pa

Cute as a bug's ear. These are nice too:

My issues with the small systems is ability to produce intense low frequencies. I have some max patches that are dropping down to 5hz (felt only). At my last performance at the university, they had a full scale PA with massive wattage in the cottage, and separate bass bin cabs (1X18). I almost made that system rummble off the stage with my mini guitar and max/msp. Massive!  I love making folks' butts vibrate in their seats.

Stanosaur, you and me could team up, eh? Max vs. the Stanosaur!

Kris

raul.....you asked a bit ago about a small inexpensive pa TO PLAY YOUR LOOPS on, i just saw this today.....retail $499, street should be a bit lower.....Click Here: Check out "Alto: For Music with Passion"