Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

Though, I have a very low level of confidence that the general public is
any
position to say what is difficult or not.  People constantly validate
their
ignorance of hat is really underlying performances in terms of actual
skill,
vs. flash or appearance. Even prominent public figures who are supposed to
know better make this mistake. In one Fresh Air interview with Terri
Gross,
she erroneously assumed that the clarinet was one of the most difficult
instruments to play in the classical arena (probably based on her own
instinct and listening to the instrument), but the conductor/composer
(some
famous and reputable person I can't recall) had to correct here...not
true.
Now the Oboe is a different story.

Kris