Re: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

I'm also not too fond of pre-recorded tracks, for many reasons, but
basically I believe that a performer earns their applause by
successfully doing something difficult in front of an audience.
However, I've found that many non-musicians don't really care that
much if they think that you're playing while being accompanied by a CD
of backing tracks.