RE: WAS: Who uses looping in their promo material?NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

Well, so far I think I'm the only one who has a problem with it, and, as I
tried to express, perhaps not well, I'm more ambivalent about it than
condemnatory, and I'm struggling a bit with my attitude. The problem for me
is probably that it just seems too easy (not that it's easy to prepare the
prerecorded sounds). I think there have to be limits to confront in live
performance. Superman needs Kryptonite in order to be interesting....

And I also can enjoy going to a room with great speakers and listening to
totally prerecorded pieces.