Re: WAS: Who uses "looping" in their promo material? NOW:Prerecorded material

Quoting Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>:

> I'm a big fan of "Electronic Music Festivals" where the composer simply
> pushes a play button to start the playback of his perfected work.
> Usually the audience is sitting inside a circle of surround speakers.
> If someone would play instruments it might just be distracting in that
> context. The interesting aspect IMHO is to experience the complete
> design of the realized sounding work. THAT is what I enjoy when going
> to such events.

Actually, I am playing at such as event next month:

http://www.emmfestival.org/data/concertschedule.html

I will play "Three Legged Race" which is entirely live-looping and is
designed for surround-sound.

The element that you call the "complete design of the (sound)" is one
that I persue.  I very much like the idea of carefully crafted sound
and spacial effects and like to include human elements, too.

-- Kevin