RE: WAS: Who uses "looping" in their promo material? NOW:Prerecordedmaterial

No disagreement about that - what you do with prerecorded material is
great,
Kevin. What you did in Philly was like a concerto for theremin. Nonetheless
- maybe it's a judgment I need to rethink, but there's always something
that
makes me uncomfortable about the live + prerecorded thing - I prefer either
one pure. I'm just trying to find out whether this is a common feeling and
to open my mind to other points of view, and this list would be my
most-respected source of input for that.

Warren