Re: WAS: Who uses "looping" in their promo material? NOW:Prerecorded material

Quoting Warren Sirota <wsirota@wsdesigns.com>:

> Kevin brings up another interesting topic - the use of pre-recorded
> material.

I probably should have added that I create all my own pre-recorded
material.

I consider electronic music to be a medium in and of itself.  With
electronics I can exploit surround-sound, effects, and timbres that
would either be undoable or impractical with a live ensemble.

-- Kevin