cd psd files(Jim?)

Hi Jim,
Did you get a chance to post the CD templates you were
talking about?
cheers
Luis

Luis sure I'll just post the links for the PSD files
on LD so you and Paul and anyone else who wants can
pull down.  The way Kunaki works is a traditional
jewel of a 1 panel front graphic, 1 panel back insert
(no booklet option that I can tell), a tray back
inclusive of spines, and the CD label no inner tray as
the newer jewel cases so there will be 4 PSD files for
you guys to retreive.  Look for it this weekend
possibly later this afternoon but more than likely
tomorrow.

Best

Jim

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who
knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.