RE: KT TUNSTALL LOOPING AT APPLE KEYNOTE PRESENTATION

Hmmmm,

Actually no.

I don't listen to radio much and pop music (in general) is not really what
my cultural radar is trained on these days.

I don't suppose I'd even know who Brittany Spears was if there weren't
tabloids plastered all over the check-out stand at the market.

If KT Tunstall had been mentioned on Loopers Delight at any time I suppose
I'd have missed it - my focus being what it is.

I bypass a lot of topics if they don't tickle my particular interest.

I guess it is an indictment of my own bias I suppose.

Mea culpa,

Ted