Re: Expert Sleepers Augustus Loop Question

On 10 sep 2007, at 14.52, Tom Washatka wrote:

> Hi,
>
>       Is anyone familiar with the Expert Sleepers Augustus Loop?  I'm
> trying to get the Fade function to work without the loop clearing
> itself.  I have "No Clear" selected but it still clears itself so
> when I fade back up there's no loop.
>
> Any help?  Thanks!!
>
> Tom

Hi Tom,

I too use the Fade function and I have not seen the issue you
mention. Check that you either have the loop freezed or the feedback
set to full.

If you use an external MIDI event to control the FAde button, make
sure this particular MIDI event is not assigned to both the Fade
function and the Clear Loop function.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)