OT: HARMONIA!

( Stumbled across this accidently on wiki. Slightly OT since Roedelius and Moebius were VERY early loopers. )

This should be some GOOD news for at least a few members on this list who love early Krautrock.  I know that I was THRILLED to hear about this!

But ARG!  I won't be able to GO THERE!  Torture!
Oh well, hopefully someone on the list will be able to experience this and give a report back on how it was? (or links to some images and sound?)

'Moebius and Roedelius have also reunited with Michael Rother and the first Harmonia concert in more than 30 years is scheduled for Berlin on November, 27, 2007'

There will also be a Harmonia live 1974 album coming out on Oct.22, 2007 on Gronland Records.  Spread Thee Word...!

-Rev. Fever

PS-I also heard that Cluster (Moebius & Roedelius) were touring Europe not too long ago.