AW: Last Night's Performance Recording & Notes - Boise State University Amphitheater

That commenter was me, and I said that in jest, simply because Krispen had
taken guitar sound to a place where you won't actually recognize a guitar
(or any stringed instrument) if he does not want you to. In the track in
question, the first few minutes don't sound what most people would regard
as
a "guitar sound"...

And yes, I liked the piece a lot.

>       I don't get the one LD commenter who posted something about "too
>bad
some of the guitar was recognizable" (as
>       guitar, I guess).

>       You're a guitar player fer chrissakes . . . and a damn good one too
. . . what's their problem?