Re: looking for telecaster string ferrules in Germany (O.T.)

Hi Per,
You canīt imagine how hard it was to get one of the
strings out because of this little missing ferrule but
even more amazing is how hard they are to find! I was
in SD CA. recently and went to about 4 different music
stores and none of them had them!
Is there an alternative? i am not sure i want to
restring the Guitar again without this missing beast
because more likely the end ball of the string will
get stucked in the wood of the guitar again!
cheers
Luis

--- Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7 sep 2007, at 15.16, L.A. Angulo wrote:
>
> > I having a hard time trying to find the little
> > telecaster string ferrules that are in the back
> for my
> > Telecaster here in germany,does anybody know where
> > could find them and what they are called in
> German?
> > they look like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-1962-62-Fender-Tele-Telecaster-String-

Ferrules_W0QQitemZ270162166723QQihZ017QQcategoryZ118988QQssPageNameZWD

> > VWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>

> Sorry, I don't know the name of them in german, but
> some one else
> must know it. I feel your pain, Luis, because I have
> lost those small
> things many times, when changing strings on a tele.
> Once I glued them
> to the wood on one Telecaster and then they stayed
> on duty.
>
> Greetings from Sweden
>
> Per Boysen
> www.boysen.se (Swedish)