Re: Last Night's Performance Recording & Notes - Boise StateUniversith Amphitheater

Quoting Krispen Hartung <khartung@cableone.net>:

> ...just posting my MP3 of a performance last night at Boise State
> University. The university is hosting a new experimental music
> series, one show a month with 5-6 performers at each show. They will
>  be held at different venues on the campus. Last night's performance
>  was at their amphitheater...very cool little Greek/Roman like
> setup,  GIANT stereo PA, etc.
>
> http://www.box.net/shared/static/d1j13ccmry.mp3
> or stream at http://www.box.net/shared/d1j13ccmry

Am listening to his now.

I appreciate it when downloads are provided in audio streaming and/or
mp3 format (as you have done here).  I often listen during my workday,
and I'm a bit skittish about going to YouTube or Myspace during the
workday.  The bandwidth for audio isn't enough to draw ire from the
LAN folks. :)

This improvised performance is interesting and the pacing certainly
holds my interest.  Thanks for posting...

-- Kevin