Re: CD duplication recomendation (Kunaki)

Luis sure I'll just post the links for the PSD files on LD so you and Paul and anyone else who wants can pull down.  The way Kunaki works is a traditional jewel of a 1 panel front graphic, 1 panel back insert (no booklet option that I can tell), a tray back inclusive of spines, and the CD label no inner tray as the newer jewel cases so there will be 4 PSD files for you guys to retreive.  Look for it this weekend possibly later this afternoon but more than likely tomorrow.

Best

Jim