Re: Cave talk

> Why asume stone age people had no grammar or syntax?  and if they didn't
> it's possible that their sentences were therefor more complicated rather
> than more simple.

Ehhhh, it was joke, man. I'm not making any claims about the actual nature
of caveman language...if I were, I wouldn't use the term "caveman," which
me is itself is rooted in some anthropological inaccuracies.  :)

On a similar note, I think I'll dress my 2 1/2 year old twins up a
Australopithecines
this Halloween.  What do you think, Afarensis or Robustus?  I'm torn.

Kris