Re: would you folks mind signing your posts?

I know what u mean bro, midifriedchicken  always
sounded like a tasty cooking recepie to me;-)
Luis

> As an example,    who is midifriedchicken?
> Also,  while we are at it...................I'm
> getting half a dozen daily
> digests a day because people are just hitting return
> on their replies to threads and including a lot of
> unnecessary extra quoted
> wordage in their replies.
>
> We've talked about this several times but the Daily
> Digest is intended to be
> able to save internet time for people who
> are time challenged but still want to participate.
>
> Please be kind and edit your return posts and only
> quote relevant passages
> in the threads you are writing.
> It makes rereading a thread much easier.
>
> respectfully yours,   Rick Walker

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail,
news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC