Re: Anybody see this? Eventide delay unit w/ loop mode

Thanks for the info, but i meant to say if the delay  times were not
limited to 3 seconds. The boss giga delay has I think 26 seconds
split between two delays. I like to pre set loops up on a multiple
delay machines to allow me to do loops of different lengths. Problem
with the boss is that you cant store presets, but you can have one
loop of say seven seconds playing against 5 seconds on one machine.
With two units you can double this. The problem with the boss is
setting the loop lengths between pieces as there is no way of storing
presets. The eventide would be great for that. Shame it is limited
length.

leon