Re: tenori-on questions

> Any idea what it will cost?

Price will be GBP 599 in the initial run. I checked with The Internet
and got this:
> As we expected, we’ve been tipped off that despite leaked
> information on the Tenori-On from last week, potential buyers are
> unlikely to get a price break on the Tenori-On when it (hopefully)
> ramps up to full production after its limited edition trial run in
> the UK. If would-be Tenori-On buyers weren’t hungry enough for the
> first run as it is, that should help. This is a “marketing trial,”
> but based on what I’ve heard so far, I expect it’ll be very
> successful.

The referred "leaked information" is to be found at:
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2007/08/31/tenori-on-pricing-behind-the-
scenes-images/
The Tenori-On manuals can be downloaded.
http://www.global.yamaha.com/tenori-on/downloads/index.html

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)