Re: Midi looping: Yamaha launches the tenori-on in UK today

Title: Re: Midi looping: Yamaha launches the tenori-on in UK today
It’s got MIDI out for external device control, I’m wondering what kind of fun you could have using it to control other devices. I notice it has sampling, but there’s a note about using some voice editing software, so maybe it isn’t a real-time looper? I like the way you can determine the start and stop points of a loop with two fingers, cool!

The UK dealer page lists several record shops, but none of the usual music tech dealers, strange move.

Greg