Re: Native Instruments Kore....

Does anyone use this system? Does it actually host VSTs? I know it gets very high marks from users.  Last week we were discussing small pedals as simple hosts for VST effects/instruments with limited controls. This seems to be a similer approach. Although it seems to be more of a control and organizational device. But still, looks very interesting.

I have it.
I have to say that I don't use it very much at all.

I thought that the multi-timbral approach might be great for doing layers and splits- given this is how I used to work in the 90's- but I think my workflow has evolved over the years and it doesn't really do it for me.
I'm actually using it more as a 2in 2 out audio interface alongside the HD3 rig, mostly for auditioning samples in Library Monkey before they are dragged into the sequencer.
I think part of the problem is that the audio unit is quite expensive in DSP terms.

Jim Richmnd